NOTE: Applications for admission to the MBA Graphic Communication Documents Systems Management Specialization program are not currently being accepted. Contact the Orfalea College of Business for further information.
Program Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate competency in the following areas of business: management, quantitative methods, economics, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and strategy.
- Demonstrate strategic integration of the above areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply analytics to decision making.
- Recognize issues and create solutions using an approach that reflects ethical values.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the issues involved in conducting business in a diverse, global environment.
- Demonstrate professional written communications skills.
- Demonstrate professional oral communication and presentation skills.
- Recognize leadership skills and link to leadership theory.
- Demonstrate effective team behaviors.
|MBA Common Required Courses|
|Select from the following:||36|
|Accounting for Managers|
|Aggregate Economics Analysis and Policy|
|Lean Operations Management|
|Seminar in General Management and Strategy|
|Specialization Required Courses|
|Select from the following:||16|
|Cooperative Education Experience (8)|
|Special Problems in Graphic Communication for Graduate Students (8)|
|Advisor approved Business electives||12|