NOTE: Applications for admission to the MBA Graphic Communication Documents Systems Management Specialization program are not currently being accepted. Contact the Contact the Orfalea College of Business for further information.
Program Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate competency in the following areas of business: management, quantitative methods, economics, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and strategy.
- Demonstrate strategic integration of the above areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply analytics to decision making.
- Recognize issues and create solutions using an approach that reflects ethical values.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the issues involved in conducting business in a diverse, global environment.
- Demonstrate professional written communications skills.
- Demonstrate professional oral communication and presentation skills.
- Recognize leadership skills and link to leadership theory.
- Demonstrate effective team behaviors.
|MBA Common Required Courses|
|Select from the following:||36|
|Accounting for Managers|
|Aggregate Economics Analysis and Policy|
|Lean Operations Management|
|Seminar in General Management and Strategy|
|Specialization Required Courses|
|Select from the following:||16|
|Cooperative Education Experience (8)|
|Special Problems in Graphic Communication for Graduate Students (8)|
|Advisor approved Business electives||12|