Program Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate expertise in their respective discipline.
- Develop, test or select the appropriate technology in their respective discipline.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Formulate decisions utilizing professional ethics.
- Value the diversity of people and ideas.
- Investigate problems using critical thinking and derive appropriate solutions.
|Applied Experimental Design and Regression Models
|Approved Electives 1
|Select from the following:
|Instructional Processes in Agricultural Education
|Graduate Seminar in Animal Science
|Applied Biotechnology in Animal Science
|Domestic Livestock Endocrinology
|Applied Animal Embryology and Assisted Reproduction
|HACCP for Meat and Poultry Operations
|Animal Metabolism and Nutrition
|Systemic Animal Physiology
|Immunology and Diseases of Animals
|Computer Applications in Animal Science: Spreadsheet Analysis
|Individual Study in Animal Science
|Research Experience for Regenerative Medicine Students
|Regenerative Medicine Internship
|Molecular & Cellular Biology
|Developmental Biology Seminar
|Applications in Biometrics and Econometrics
|Any 400 and 500 level courses approved by the student’s graduate committee 1
At least 60% of all units required by the committee as reflected on the formal study plan must be at the 500 level.