Program Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate expertise in their respective discipline.
- Develop, test or select the appropriate technology in their respective discipline.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Formulate decisions utilizing professional ethics.
- Value the diversity of people and ideas.
- Investigate problems using critical thinking and derive appropriate solutions.
|AG 581||Graduate Seminar||2|
|ESCI 501||Research Planning||4|
|STAT 511||Statistical Methods||4|
|STAT 513||Applied Experimental Design and Regression Models||4|
|Approved Electives 1|
|Select from the following:||22|
|Instructional Processes in Agricultural Education|
|Graduate Seminar in Animal Science|
|Applied Biotechnology in Animal Science|
|Domestic Livestock Endocrinology|
|Applied Animal Embryology and Assisted Reproduction|
|HACCP for Meat and Poultry Operations|
|Animal Metabolism and Nutrition|
|Systemic Animal Physiology|
|Immunology and Diseases of Animals|
|Computer Applications in Animal Science: Spreadsheet Analysis|
|Individual Study in Animal Science|
|Research Experience for Regenerative Medicine Students|
|Regenerative Medicine Internship|
|Molecular & Cellular Biology|
|Developmental Biology Seminar|
|Applications in Biometrics and Econometrics|
|Any 400 and 500 level courses approved by the student’s graduate committee 1|
At least 60% of all units required by the committee as reflected on the formal study plan must be at the 500 level.