Program Learning Objectives
- Specify holistic, efficient and effective solutions in the realm of packaging and its impact across the global value chains.
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills towards assessing the value addition proposition of packaging.
- Analyze and explain local, national, and global ethical issues related to the packaging value chains.
- Infer the present and anticipated future packaging needs of the global society.
- Effectively compose written and oral texts for a variety of scholarly, professional, and creative purposes.
|GSP 530||Packaging Value Chain||2|
|GSP 532||Packaging Materials||4|
|GSP 533||Advanced Packaging Laws and Regulations||3|
|GSP 535||Packaging Value in Logistics and Supply Chain Management||3|
|GSP 536||Packaging Design||4|
|GSP 539||Marketing and Sales for Packaged Products||4|
|GSP 540||Quantitative Analysis for Packaging||4|
|GSP 591||Applied Industry Project I||5|
|Select from the following:||16|
|Data Management for Business Analytics|
|Lean Operations Management|
|International Business Tour|
|Corporate Finance for Packaging|
|Distribution Packaging for Business Managers|
|Quality Evaluation of Packaged Products|