Program Learning Objectives
- Explain and evaluate foundational and emerging literature and theories.
- Demonstrate cognitive complexity, embrace ambiguity, and apply problem solving skills.
- Effectively integrate and apply appropriate theories, methods, and principles in professional practice.
- Effectively engage in cross-disciplinary, campus, and community partnerships to effect change.
- Continuously develop professional skills through ongoing assessment and reflection.
- Demonstrate ethics, integrity, legality, and leadership.
|EDUC 555||Introduction to the Counseling Profession||4|
|EDUC 556||Multicultural Counseling||4|
|EDUC 557||Career Counseling||4|
|EDUC 560||Counseling Theories||4|
|EDUC 561||Group Counseling||4|
|EDUC 562||Student Development - Higher Education||4|
|EDUC 564||Legal and Ethical Issues in Counseling||4|
|EDUC 565||Counseling Measurement and Assessment||4|
|EDUC 566||Leadership and Consultation in Counseling||4|
|EDUC 568||Individual Counseling Techniques||4|
|EDUC 573||Field Experience, Counseling||12|
|EDUC 586||Introduction to Inquiry in Education||4|
|EDUC 587||Educational Foundations and Current Issues||4|
|EDUC 588||Education, Culture, and Learning||4|
|EDUC 589||Educational Research Methods||4|
|EDUC 590||Research Application in Education (and comprehensive exam)||4|