Program Learning Objectives
- Development and Implementation of a Shared Vision: Education leaders facilitate the development and implementation of a shared vision of learning and growth of all students.
- Instructional Leadership: Education leaders shape a collaborative culture of teaching and learning informed by professional standards and focused on student and professional growth.
- Management and Learning Environment: Education leaders manage the organization to cultivate a safe and productive learning and working environment.
- Family and Community Engagement: Education leaders collaborate with families and other stakeholders to address diverse student and community interests and mobilize community resources.
- Ethics and Integrity: Education leaders make decisions, model, and behave in ways that demonstrate professionalism, ethics, integrity, justice, and equity and hold staff to the same standard.
- External Context and Policy: Education leaders influence political, social, economic, legal and cultural contexts affecting education to improve education policies and practices.
|EDUC 510||Education Finance and Resource Allocation||4|
|EDUC 511||Educational Law and Governance||4|
|EDUC 512||Education Organization and Management||4|
|EDUC 513||Education Planning and Decision Making||4|
|EDUC 515||Educational Program Management and Evaluation||4|
|EDUC 516||Educational Personnel Supervision and Evaluation||4|
|EDUC 517||Managing Action Research Communities||2|
|EDUC 519||Professional e-Portfolios for Educational Leaders||1|
|EDUC 542||Administration of Special Programs and Services||4|
|EDUC 586||Introduction to Inquiry in Education||4|
|EDUC 587||Educational Foundations and Current Issues||4|
|EDUC 588||Education, Culture, and Learning||4|
|EDUC 589||Educational Research Methods||4|
|EDUC 590||Research Application in Education||4|