Program Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate expertise in their respective discipline.
- Develop, test or select the appropriate technology in their respective discipline.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Formulate decisions utilizing professional ethics.
- Value the diversity of people and ideas.
- Investigate problems using critical thinking and derive appropriate solutions.
|AG 581||Graduate Seminar||2|
|DSCI 401||Physical and Chemical Properties of Dairy Products||4|
|DSCI 444||Dairy Microbiology||4|
|or MCRO 421||Food Microbiology|
|DSCI 599||Thesis in Dairy Science||9|
|ESCI 501||Research Planning||4|
|STAT 511||Statistical Methods||4|
|STAT 513||Applied Experimental Design and Regression Models||4|
|Any 400 and 500 level courses that are approved by the graduate committee. 1||14|
At least 60% of all units required by the committee as reflected on the formal study plan must be at the 500 level.