Program Learning Objectives
- Critically analyze, design and develop innovative applications based on theoretical foundations.
- Effectively write scholarly research in functional printing.
- Evaluate, develop, and justify appropriate production strategies for functional printing.
- Evaluate fundamental business practices for functional printing.
- Orally communicate scholarly research in functional printing.
- Locate, analyze, and synthesize market trends in functional printing.
|GRC 501||Survey of Functional Printing||2|
|GRC 502||Orientation to Functional Printing||2|
|GRC 510||Materials for Functional Printing||4|
|GRC 512||Printing and Coating Technologies||4|
|GRC 514||Optical and Electrical Patterning||4|
|GRC 520||Functional Printing Product and Business Development||4|
|GRC 530||Functional Printing Workflows||4|
|GRC 560||Research Methods in Printed Electronics and Functional Imaging||2|
|GRC 596||Research Project in Printed Electronics and Functional Imaging||3|
|Select from the following:||16|
|Special Problems in Graphic Communication for Graduate Students|
|Current Trends in Printed Electronics|
|Current Trends in Active Packaging|
|Current Trends in Security and Anti-Counterfeiting|
|Cooperative Education Experience|
|Design of Experiments|
|Advanced Electronic Manufacturing|
|Microelectronics and Electronics Packaging|